Main Content

Sell

How are we different?

Most Springfield area homeowners end up paying a 6%+ commission to sell their home plus any transaction fees – traditionally 6% is split equally between brokers with 3% staying with the listing agent and 3% goes to the buyer's agent making a total of 6% commission.

With HouseKey Flat Fee Realty we charge flat fee starting at $3995.00 for our services and 3% to the buyer's agent, all paid at closing. So, on a $250,000 home sale you would save about 50% or $3500 in listing side commissions!

How much will you save?

*Advertised savings are based upon a 6% commission.

How are we different?

Experience a better home selling process and save thousands at the same time. Want to start?

So, Why do most real estate companies still charge 6% commission?

We believe agents personal relationships, most people are friends with or related to a Realtor and the 6% norm has been able to survive in real estate because of that relationship; commission is rarely challenged when you deal with friends & family and those you “Trust”, think about it.

See the Internet has fundamentally changed how people buy and sell their homes. In the old days, the listing agent was an important part of making sure your home was seen by potential buyers: it was expensive and time consuming, they created listing ads when there was no computers, internet or fancy ad programs, distributed them to all the local papers, real estate books, bulletin boards, answered buyers’ questions and managed the whole process. It was a lot of work and they typically charged 6% and have for over 100 years!

Now, the internet and technology makes it easier and listing sites like Zillow and Trulia and several others have given home buyers easy access to MLS ( Multiple Listing Service ) information about every home on the market. In fact, almost 90% of today’s homebuyers find their new homes using the internet. Therefore the cost for an agent to advertise a home has greatly decreased in time and money, in fact just putting it on the MLS is all agents need to do for marketing, we don’t really use newspapers anymore.

How can we afford to list your home for a $3995 flat fee?

The answer is simple. Affordable fair pricing for our services; the better question to ask is with a 6% real estate company how can they charge a 100,000 home seller 6% ( $6,000 ) to sell their home and justify a $300,000 home seller 6% ( $18,000 ) and do the same work?

Last time I checked $18,000 could buy someone a new car!

Imagine if a car wash price was based on your cars value.

A True Full Service Real Estate Company

Don’t let the cost savings fool you. We are a full-service real estate agency that will manage the entire home selling process from listing to closing. You get everything you would expect from a traditional real estate brokerage except the high price. We are award winning Realtors with excellent reviews and proven performance.

See what our HouseKey Clients are saying

Start Here

Skip to content